Thursday, April 10, 2014

Introductory foam rolling video

In this video, I go over my introductory foam rolling program.  I also go over why one would want to foam roll and the benefits you can expect from regular foam rolling. 



Note: In this video I roll one side of my body to show you how you can determine how restricted your fascia is.  Obviously you should do the other side once you've determined done this.  Next week Thursday I will go over my stretching/activation/mobility program.  For best results, you want to foam roll and stretch at least 3x per week initially and then continue at least 2 more times per week.  I like to do it prior to workouts as a part of my warm up, but you can also just have a foam rolling/stretching program if you get exercise through methods other than lifting weights.